Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist
We’re searching for a multitalented person to join our team. Qualified candidates are passionate go-getters who are strategic and analytical yet creative with proven marketing skills. Unlike a dull, serious cubicle-filled environment, our company is virtual, so you set your hours. We are nice people and we work as a team to help each other and our clients!
We’re looking for a creative, social-obsessed individual, who is well-versed with the latest digital technologies, measurement tools and social media trends, to create, organize, maintain and manage social media channels and campaigns for our clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and writing skills, experience dealing with multiple channels at the same time, and MUST be a self-starter.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing and communications, or equivalent experience.
• Has knowledge of and professional experience in social media management, strategy development and reporting, including Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, blogging, etc.
• Is proficient with third-party applications like Hootsuite, Later, etc.
• Has experience setting up and managing multiple Facebook Ad Campaigns and understands how the campaign types and budget works.
• Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
• Write exceptionally well in 140 characters and beyond, copy-editing skills, and a proven track record of writing engaging content.
• Can adjust their communication style based on the audience to effectively explain how social media works and fits into the overall big picture of the client’s goals.
• Has the skills to manage client relationships, keeping an eye on established goals and metrics, as well as client satisfaction.
• Can manage multiple projects, deliverables, deadlines and relationships at the same time.
• Hands on experience in content management and creation
• Has a creative eye for graphics and can use tools such as Canva.com
Create social media strategies to achieve the goals and objectives set forth by the clients and the company’s account team
Develop and maintain a monthly social media calendar and create original content for client’s channels that are shareable and generates interest. You’ll make sure no content piece goes unseen, and that social networks reflect our client’s brand and voice.
Manage social media marketing campaigns, special promotions, social advertising and day-to-day activities, including:
• Curate relevant content to reach the target audiences.
• Write and proof editorial content (e-newsletters, blogs, etc.), create ongoing editorial calendars and posting schedules.
• Set up and manage paid social advertising on Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Maintain excellent relationships with all clients (verbally and written)
Develop and analyze benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media campaigns and strategies.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a social media and Facebook ad test. Past examples of your work would be appreciated.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Please, no agencies. No agency-referred candidates will be considered for this position.